The Mission of The Palo Alto Center for Pulmonary Disease Prevention
- Produce research of exceptional creativity and outstanding scientific quality in the areas of pulmonary disease prevention and treatment.
- Educate health professionals, the general public, and patients about pulmonary disease prevention and treatment.
- Bring the fruits of our research, and that of others around the world, to patients as rapidly as possible.
The Mission of the Professional Development Program
- Create educational and clinical training programs for physicians, nurses, pharmacists and dentists so that each professional discipline gains knowledge and skill to treat tobacco-dependent patients with the same expertise and empathy they use to treat patients with other chronic medical diseases.
The Mission of the Pulmonary Diagnostic & Rehabilitation Medicine Group, Inc.
- Provide thoughtful, caring, superior service to our patients.
- Provide thoughtful, innovative medical and scientific consultative service, of singularly outstanding caliber, to our corporate, medical, health-care organization, and health-care professional clients.